ROSCO DE CHOCOLATE,en
In Cooking with Loren from Herbolario Esencias we show you how to prepare a delicious Chocolate Rosco. Perfect for desserts. Dare yourself!
- 1 Glass of whole wheat flour water spelt
- 1 glass of ground almonds
- 200 g of orange marmalade
- 1 royal
- 1 glass of panela sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 100 cl of vegetable oat milk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
PARA LA CUBIERTA
- 100 g of chocolate fondant in bars
- 1 tablespoon vegetable margarine
100 cl of vegetable cream
All the ingredients are put in a container and with the blender everything is mixed well.
We pass the mixture to a round oven container previously greased with vegetable margarine.
Oven at 150ºC for about 40 minutes. We check if it is cooked by introducing a pointed knife, if it comes out clean it is good, if not, leave it a little longer.
When it cools, we will unmold it, we will leave it on a serving plate.
We will put all the ingredients for the cover in a bain-marie container.
We will chop the chocolate small. We will let everything melt and mix. When it is already homogeneous and like a cream, we will expand it over the donut.
Let it cool.