QUINOA WITH ALGAE
Recipe to prepare a dish of quinoa with algae. It is used in supplements designed by NASA astronauts.
Quinoa with algae
Quinoa has high quality protein and an excellent ratio of amino acids. It is used in supplements designed by NASA astronauts. In addition Quinoa is gluten free and its glycemic index is very low. cereal considered (or rather pseudocereal more nutritious in the world).
Algae are a gift from the sea to our health. They contain high quality protein, besides being a source of omega 3, vitamin B and iodine. Fucoxanthin and fucoidan contain, two natural chemotherapies.
1 As quinoa
2 measures water
1 Red pepper
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1 pinch of black pepper
1 pinch of paprika
1 tablespoon algae (wakame, wire, dulse…)
3 cucharadaas of extra virgin olive oil
1. We soak the seaweed chosen for 15 minutos.
2. In a deep skillet heat the oil fund and add the onion and chopped garlic. cook about 10 minutes over medium heat.
3. Add the tomato and cook 5 minutes.
4. Add turmeric, pepper and paprika and stir well to mix species and let cook a few minutes.
5. We add 2 measures water and quinoa, algae and let it boil.
6. When the water has boiled add the carrot and red pepper and let simmer 20 minutos. Stir occasionally and if we see it lacks the added water.
You can use any vegetables you have on hand.
Make sure that the chosen ingredients are from organic farming